TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following rules of engagement before posting.
These terms and conditions (T&Cs) are designed to ensure Cockburn Gateway website; Social Media pages and groups remain professional, vibrant, and useful for all community members. We encourage you to leave comments, upload photos and videos and we welcome all questions and commentary, including constructive feedback.
If you have a customer service issue we recommend contacting Cockburn Gateway Centre Management office at firstname.lastname@example.org We encourage the expression of opinions and open discussions on Cockburn Gateway website, pages and groups, keeping in mind that these are family friendly forums, so please post relevantly and respectfully.
Use of the Website
The information provided on this Cockburn Gateway web site has been compiled for your convenience. Cockburn Gateway makes no warranties about the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this web site. Cockburn Gateway, including its directors, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, contractors, successors and assigns, will not accept any liability for any loss, damage or other injury resulting from its use.
Cockburn Gateway holds the copyright to this web site. Cockburn Gateway grants you a limited licence to download this web site for personal use only. You are not permitted to reproduce or alter this web site, or any copy of it, for any other purpose without the prior express written consent of Cockburn Gateway.
Cockburn Gateway reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions, deletions and corrections to the web site, at any time and without notice. It makes no representation that this website will be available, or that it will be fully functional for any period, or at any particular time.
You understand that any material posted on a publicly accessible forum or webpage, or submitted to us for that purpose may be made available to any person accessing the website, and you expressly consent to the publication of any content you post or provide for posting on any publicly accessible forum or webpage, and warrant that it complies with these terms.
Nothing in this web site constitutes or is intended to constitute an offer of, or an invitation to purchase or subscribe for, securities or any other investment or financial instrument. If a link takes you to a site dealing with any such matters, it is expressly not endorsed by Cockburn Gateway. Cockburn Gateway does not accept any liability for any investment or financial decisions made on the basis of this information. This web site does not constitute financial advice and should not be taken as such. Cockburn Gateway urges you to obtain professional advice before proceeding with any investment.
Links to other web sites are provided for your convenience and Cockburn Gateway is not responsible for the information contained on those web sites, or the operation of those sites. The provision of a link to another web site does not constitute an endorsement or approval of that web site, or any products or services offered on that web site, by Cockburn Gateway. Cockburn Gateway is not liable for, and will not accept any liability for the use of those links to connect to, or for anything on or resulting from your accessing web sites that are not under our control.
Cockburn Gateway reserves the right to remove any posts, including those that don’t adhere to our T&Cs and to block anyone who violates them. We also reserve the right to block access from any addresses or regions that we consider might be a security risk. Although we moderate our pages and groups, members are encouraged to assist us by reading and following the T&Cs and flagging inappropriate content. Please contact a moderator at Cockburn Gateway at email@example.com and inform them of any breaches to Cockburn Gateway T&Cs or that you feel is inappropriate.
Please take a minute to read them and keep them in mind whenever you participate.
Cockburn Gateway’s website, pages and groups are regularly reviewed. You agree not to post any content that does or may, and any content posted or uploaded may be removed in our absolute discretion if we consider it might:
- Abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy) of any individual or organisation.
- Are graphic, obscene, explicit, indecent, or profane.
- Defame or denigrate any person or any organisation.
- Attempt to defraud any person or organisation.
- Contain hateful language targeting race/ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, political or religious beliefs.
- Contain infringing, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or unlawful material or suggests or encourages illegal activity.
- Are trolling or are a deliberate disruption of discussion.
- Violate any intellectual property – copyrighted or trademarked. Imagery should be owned by the user. All materials uploaded onto our page must have full permission of all subjects, authors or owners of the subject and the image before uploading.
- Violate the privacy of any person.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s applications or computer.
- Solicit or Advertise. Promotions of businesses, products and services (even when free) are not permitted.
- Advertise job vacancies or promote recruitment campaigns.
- Advertise applicant availability. You cannot post resumes/applications or self-promote one’s availability for positions.
- Are spam or multiple or repetitive posts copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple users. Spam also includes posting commercial comments in discussions when such comments have nothing to do with the discussion.
- Link bait (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own online destination) without the express permission of the page owner.
- Are anything else we deem as inappropriate.
Please understand any user content (comments, images, videos) and any other type of material posted by community members on our website, social networks and groups do not necessarily represent the opinions of Cockburn Gateway, its employees or affiliates. While we review content regularly, we cannot guarantee that material will not be present on the site that breaches these rules.
We do not endorse any opinions expressed by users, nor accept responsibility or liability for the comments, statements or claims of users on our website, social media networks or groups.
Thank you for observing these T&Cs. If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please contact Cockburn Gateway Centre Management Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
By using and engaging with Cockburn Gateway website, Social media networks and groups, you agree to comply with:
and the above Cockburn Gateway Terms and Conditions.