We regard the health and well-being of all our customers, retailers and the staff who work within the Centre as our greatest priority and we continue to follow the advice of the State Government in relation to the Coronavirus situation.
Over the course of the year, we have taken a range of precautionary measures, including:
- Increased cleaning regimes around high touch points, such as doors, lift controls, food courts and amenities within this centre.
- Installed additional hand sanitiser dispensers around the centre.
- Preparing our teams to respond quickly and safely to any emerging situation should it occur.
- Modifying events to minimise groups from gathering and person to person contact.
We kindly ask and encourage all our customers to continue to practise physical distancing and good hygiene in centre, and we thank you for supporting your local retailers during this time.
From Saturday, 5 December, particular WA businesses and venues will be required to maintain a mandatory contact register for staff and patrons to assist with WA Department of Health contact tracing, should it be required.
Businesses or venues within the centre that are required to keep a mandatory contact register, include:
- Food and licenced venues - all restaurants, cafés, pubs, taverns and food court tenants
- Gyms / indoor sporting centres
- Beauty and personal care services - hairdressers, barbers, massage, beauticians, skin clinics
The State Government has released a free app, SafeWA, which will provide individuals and businesses with a digital COVID-19 contact register system, endorsed by the Department of Health.
We kindly ask all our customers to follow the advice from the State Government and support our retailers by providing your name and telephone number for contact tracing purposes upon request, whether that be via the app or other paper or electronic forms.
By working together, we can continue to keep WA safe.
While most stores have returned to regular trading hours, store capacities remain in place to adhere to physical distancing requirements of 1 person every 2sqm. Each store will have signage on their shop front advising their individual store capacity. We ask that you kindly follow the directions of staff and wait in the marked queuing space available if required, particularly over the busy festive season.
JUSTICE OF THE PEACE
The Justice of the Peace service, offered by Francis Logan MLA's office, is currently suspended until further notice.