We regard the health and well-being of all our customers, retailers and the staff who work within the Centre as our greatest priority. We continue to monitor the current Coronavirus situation closely and follow the advice of the Federal and State Governments.
Over the past few months, we have taken a range of precautionary measures, including:
- Increased cleaning regimes around high touch points, such as doors, lift controls, food courts and amenities within this centre.
- Installed additional hand sanitiser dispensers around the centre.
- Preparing our teams to respond quickly and safely to any emerging situation should it occur.
- Modifying events to minimise groups from gathering and person to person contact.
We kindly ask and encourage all our customers to continue to practise physical distancing and good hygiene in centre, and we thank you for supporting your local retailers during this time.
FOOD COURT, RESTAURANT & CAFE UPDATE
As of Saturday 27 June, restaurants and cafes are allowed a dine-in capacity of one person per 2sqm, as well as takeaway and delivery services.
Stage Four restrictions have also allowed food courts to open with a capacity of 1 person every 2sqm. As such, Cockburn Gateway have put measures in place to ensure that physical distancing is adhered to. The furniture within the food court has been positioned with this in mind and we kindly ask that it is not relocated. As an additional precaution all other seating pods in the centre have also been distanced.
UPDATE TO CENTRE ACTIVITIES
Our mall walking program recommenced on Tuesday 23 June. Please ensure that your details are supplied to the Walk Organiser on arrival for each walk and that both physical distancing and good hygiene measures are adhered to. The Heart Foundation also encourages walkers to:
- download the COVIDSAFE app and use it at all times (particularly when participating in walks);
- get the annual flu (influenza) vaccination; and
- talk to your doctor about whether rejoining the walks at this stage is appropriate and safe for you. This is particularly important if you are considered vulnerable due to your age or a chronic health condition.
JUSTICE OF THE PEACE
The Justice of the Peace service, offered by Francis Logan MLA's office, is currently suspended until further notice.